Part 1 of 3 agriculture series beginning with
Cannabis grow house aerosol disinfection.
Chief Executive Officer, UVSheltron
Recent research and testing efforts have led UVSheltron to embarking into the Agriculture Market—specifically Fresh, Fruit & Vegetable Transportation & Storage in addition to Cannabis Grow house Air, Space, & Object Disinfection. Reviews of recent academic research and an array of testing of our products have confirmed many value-added applications of UVSheltron products in the agriculture industry.
CANNABIS GROWHOUSE AEROSOL DISINFECTION
UVSHELTON UV-A AIR PURIFICATION HAS THE RIGHT SOLUTION FOR YOUR GROW HOUSE
The Power of Protection—Aerosol Disinfection: White powdery mildew (PM) and gray mold are common fungal diseases that affect every type of plant including cannabis. Microscopic airborne spores, infected garden tools, gloves, and clothing will quickly spread these common fungal diseases. Once infected, plants will yellow and wither, blooms will be reduced, the flavor and potency of the plant can be compromised, and plants may eventually die. Traditional treatment methods often do not start until the PM is visible, and it can take up to 7-days of infection before PM becomes visible to the naked eye. By that time the damage is done. Plants, flowers, and buds infected with powdery mildew or mold often suffer a complete loss.
Our patented Pure Air devices are a PREVENTATIVE air purification system using a proprietary UV-A ultraviolet light process. As airborne contaminants enter the Pure Air unit, harmful spores, bacteria, and pathogens are neutralized at the source. The pathogens are converted to harmless carbon dioxide through photocatalytic oxidation (PCO). The units can be run 24/7 in occupied spaces and are 100% safe. Tested by the Public Health Agency of Canada and Wake Forest University, our Pure Air devices destroy airborne mold and spores in addition to Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) to include off-gassing and foul odors inherent to grow house operations.
UVSHELTRON’S PURE AIR DEVICES PROTECT AGAINST AIRBORNE PATHOGENS AND VOCs TO INCLUDE WHITE POWDERY MILDEW AND GRAY MOLD. THE SPECTRUM OF UVSHELTRON’S UVA & UVC PRODUCT LINE IS HIGHLY EFFECTIVE AGAINST:
- Aspergillus Niger (and all others)
- Botrytis Cinerea (gray mold)
- Erysiphales/Golovinomyces (white powdery mildew)
- Fusarium spp (and all others)
- Hop Latent Viroid
- Pythium Ultimum
- Staphylococcus (all)
Information regarding UVSheltron UV-A Air Purification devices:
- Pure Air 500 & Pure Air 200—“Protected by UVSheltron ~ Powered by Zentox:” For occupied spaces--aerosol disinfection, these devices are the patented & proprietary UV air purifiers called “Pure Air.” Pure Air’s has been laboratory tested by the Public Health Agency of Canada and hospital tested at Wake Forest University. They come in two portable models as well as installed ceiling devices that can disinfect rooms as large as 4,000 sq ft of airborne pathogens. Perfect for common spaces such as break rooms, waiting rooms, cafeterias, and conference rooms. Also perfect for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables storage and transportation vehicles, grow houses and cutting rooms.
Pure Air purification systems are listed by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) for meeting EPA ozone emissions safety standards for air purifiers.
- Public Health Agency of Canada said: Pure Air “demonstrated a markedly higher rate of biological removal than any other units tested” and was “able to remove all organism types tested, including spores, mycobacterium, and viral species.”
- Wake Forest University Medical School stated that Pure Air Devices showed a highly significant reduction in bacterial count at the head of patients’ beds by nearly three times the School of Medicine’s pre-experiment expectations.
- Pure Air devices are available as portable units or ceiling-installed devices.
- Test reports are available upon request.
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS: 5% of all UVSheltron profits are donated to veteran’s organizations.
Sources & Links:
- UVSheltron: uvsheltron.com
- UVSheltron Cannabis Aerosol Disinfection: https://uvsheltron.com/pages/cannabis
- UVSheltron Cannabis Surface, Space, and Object Disinfection: https://uvsheltron.com/pages/cannabis-surface-disinfection-units
- UVSheltron FF&V: https://uvsheltron.com/pages/fresh-fruit-and-vegetable
- “Recent advances in detecting and regulating ethylene concentrations for shelf-life extension and maturity control of fruit: A review”