The Cabinet UV-C Disinfection Device
The chamber device is a large cabinet to disinfect small to medium size objects. This device has the option to attach wheels to the bottom, which will make it easier to move from one location to the next. Equipped with a timer you can quickly disinfect items.
To keep the user and others safe, the door has a safety interlock mechanism that prevents accidental UV-C exposure or light leaks. The transparent cabinet window is designed to absorb UV-C radiation so no light will penetrate through.
Best Used For: laptops, handbags, wallets, briefcases, backpacks, foot ware, luggage bags, sport equipment, toys, and more.
- Pressure Mercury UV-C Germicidal Lamps
- Lamp Output: 254nm UV-C 17W Per Lamp
- Number of Lamps: 8
- Lamp Base: G13
- Lamp Type: G55T8 or equivalent
- Total UV-C Output: 136W
- Input Voltage: 120/240V AC 60HZ
- Input Current: 4.4A @ 120V AC 60 HZ
- Operating Temperature Range: 40⁰F – 120⁰F
- Start/Stop Button
- Run Time: 1 to 60 Minute Timer
- Door safety interlock mechanism prevents accidental UV exposure
- Available UV Blocking Door Panel for Safe Viewing
- Size: 72”H – 36”W – 24”D
Sanitization Chamber: 68”H – 34”W – 23”D
UVSheltron designs and manufactures devices that emit ultraviolet light (UV-C) to disinfect objects & spaces of hundreds of pathogens including viruses, bacteria and mold in only minutes with 99.99% effectiveness. Our UVC machines are vital to our customers--especially organizations trying to reopen and return to work. In addition, we have a customer base that represents an enduring UVC market to combat food borne illness, support mold abatement, battle seasonal diseases as well as future pathogens.