Illuminant 6 Ultraviolet Disinfection Tower
The 6-foot UV-C Disinfection Tower
A Michigan-based ultraviolet control technology that reduces surface pathogens and airborne contaminants for control of harmful pathogens in the air and on surfaces.
Perfect augmentation of cleaning crews for enhanced disinfection. This device is a 6-foot UV-C light that disinfects in a 360-degree diameter up to 9,000 square ft. The Tower fills the spaces with UV-C light and disinfect floor-to-ceiling, vertical and horizontal surfaces, and areas that cleaning crews cannot reach. The unit is equipped with a remote operation controlled either by blue-tooth or hard-wire pendant and timer for safe and easy operation.
To determine how long to set the timer, use our calculator found on our website for best cleaning.
To keep the user and others safe, this device is equipped with advanced motion detectors that automatically turns the device off to prevent unsafe exposure.
Department of Infectious Diseases, University Duisburg-Essen, Germany
SARS-CoV-2 showed high susceptibility to UV irradiation. Even at high viral titers, [SARS-CoV-2] could be inactivated rapidly by UVC irradiation. UVC efficacy tested at UVSheltron’s product irradiance at 254nm.
Rent / Lease / Purchase options available
(as low as $540 per Mo.)
Call Today for a quote in your Area! 888.877.7946
* Government Purchase Card (GPC) approved
Best Used For: medium to large size spaces, gyms, cafeterias, lobby, arenas, lecture halls and more.
- Pressure Mercury UV-C Germicidal Lamps
- Lamp Output: 254nm UV-C 17W Per Lamp
- Number of Lamps: 16
- Lamp Base: G13
- Lamp Type: G55T8 or equivalent
- Total UV-C Output: 272W, »65 μW/CM2 @5M
- Input Voltage: 120/240V AC 60HZ
- Input Current: 8.4A @ 120V AC 60 HZ
- Operating Temperature Range: 40⁰F – 120⁰F
- Run Time: 0.1 Hour to 1 Hour Adjustable
- Manual Start and Timer Adjustment via Pendant Cable
- Emergency Stop Button on Base,
- Automatic Stop Motion Sensor Detector
- Optional Wireless remote with 30M Range
- Optional Bluetooth Low Energy Interface for control via Android Application
Optional Emitters and Sensors
- Two 360⁰ Ultrasonic Motion Detectors
- Four remote Bluetooth UV-C exposure sensors
- RF Remote Control Unit
- Size 79.5”H – 28.5”W – 28.5”D
- Weight: 67 pounds
READ AND FOLLOW ALL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
See the latest in the line of UV Sheltron products here: https://youtu.be/QCmEVQmDPzM
UVSheltron designs and manufactures devices that emit ultraviolet light (UV-C) to disinfect objects & spaces of hundreds of pathogens including viruses, bacteria and mold in only minutes with 99.99% effectiveness. Our UVC machines are vital to our customers--especially organizations trying to reopen and return to work. In addition, we have a customer base that represents an enduring UVC market to combat food borne illness, support mold abatement, battle seasonal diseases as well as future pathogens.