The 6-foot UV-C Disinfection Tower
This device is a 6-foot UV-C light that disinfects in a 360-degree diameter up to 9,000 square ft. Equipped with a timer you can quickly disinfect items. The user can roll the device in a room, set the timer, and turn the device on via remote or manually. To determine how long to set the timer, use our calculator found on our website. You can buy UV Light Machine for Room Disinfection online from UVSheltron easily.
To keep the user and others safe, this device is equipped with advanced motion detectors that automatically turns the device off to prevent unsafe exposure.
Lease / Purchase options available
(as low as $540 per Mo.)
Call Today for a quote in your Area! 888.877.7946
* Government Purchase Card (GPC) approved
Best Used For: medium to large size spaces, gyms, cafeterias, lobby, arenas, lecture halls and more.
UV Light Machine for Room Disinfection Online
- Pressure Mercury UV-C Germicidal Lamps
- Lamp Output: 254nm UV-C 17W Per Lamp
- Number of Lamps: 16
- Lamp Base: G13
- Lamp Type: G55T8 or equivalent
- Total UV-C Output: 272W, »65 μW/CM2 @5M
- Input Voltage: 120/240V AC 60HZ
- Input Current: 8.4A @ 120V AC 60 HZ
- Operating Temperature Range: 40⁰F – 120⁰F
- Run Time: 0.1 Hour to 1 Hour Adjustable
- Manual Start and Timer Adjustment via Pendant Cable
- Emergency Stop Button on Base,
- Automatic Stop Motion Sensor Detector
- Optional Wireless remote with 30M Range
- Optional Bluetooth Low Energy Interface for control via Android Application
Optional Emitters and Sensors
- Two 360⁰ Ultrasonic Motion Detectors
- Four remote Bluetooth UV-C exposure sensors
- RF Remote Control Unit
- Size 79.5”H – 28.5”W – 28.5”D
- Weight: 67 pounds
READ AND FOLLOW ALL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
See the latest in the line of UV Sheltron products here: https://youtu.be/QCmEVQmDPzM
UVSheltron designs and manufactures devices that emit ultraviolet light (UV-C) to disinfect objects & spaces of hundreds of pathogens including viruses, bacteria and mold in only minutes with 99.99% effectiveness. Our UVC machines are vital to our customers--especially organizations trying to reopen and return to work. In addition, we have a customer base that represents an enduring UVC market to combat food borne illness, support mold abatement, battle seasonal diseases as well as future pathogens.