The Hand-held UV-C Light
The hand-held air disinfection device is user controlled and a direct method application. Simply hold the device over specific areas that need to be disinfected.
The device is equipped with an automatic tilt switch. At any point, the device is tilted more than 15 degrees, it will shut off. This safety measure is designed to prevent accidental exposure to the user or anyone in the area. Comes with safety glasses.
Purchase options available
Call Today for a quote in your Area! 888.877.7946
* Government Purchase Card (GPC) approved
Best Used For: tabletops, kitchen counters, desks, office phones, keyboards, toys, hard to reach surfaces, aircraft, vehicle interiors and more.
- Low Pressure Mercury UV-C Germicidal Lamp
- Lamp Output: 254nm UV-C 17W
- Number of Lamps: 1
- Lamp Base: 2G11
- Lamp Type: G55BX or equivalent
- Total UV-C Output: 17W, 220 μW/CM2 @1M
- Input Voltage: 120/240V AC 60HZ
- Input Current: 500mA @ 120V AC 60 HZ
- Operating Temperature Range: 40⁰F – 120⁰F
- Illuminated On/Off Switch
- 360⁰ Tilt Switch prevents accidental exposure
- Lightweight easy-to-use
- Size: 24”L – 3.5”W – 5”H
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
Handheld unit, use for any space
See the latest in the line of UV Sheltron products here: https://youtu.be/QCmEVQmDPzM
UVSheltron designs and manufactures devices that emit ultraviolet light (UV-C) to disinfect objects & spaces of hundreds of pathogens including viruses, bacteria and mold in only minutes with 99.99% effectiveness. Our UVC machines are vital to our customers--especially organizations trying to reopen and return to work. In addition, we have a customer base that represents an enduring UVC market to combat food borne illness, support mold abatement, battle seasonal diseases as well as future pathogens.