Elide Desktop Unit
The Desktop UV-C Disinfection Device
The desktop device is a cabinet to disinfect small size objects. This device can be placed on a flat surface such as a countertop or desktop. Equipped with a timer you can quickly disinfect small items.
To keep the user and others safe, the door has a safety interlock mechanism that prevents accidental UV-C exposure or light leaks. The transparent cabinet window is designed to absorb UV-C radiation so no light will penetrate through.
Best Used For: keys, credit cards, ID, glasses, jewelry, pen and pencils, smart phones, handbag, wallets, headphones and more.
- Low Pressure Mercury UV-C Germicidal Lamps
- Lamp Output: 254nm UV-C 17W Per Lamp
- Number of Lamps: 2
- Lamp Base: 2G11
- Lamp Type: G55BX or equivalent
- Total UV-C Output: 34W
- Input Voltage: 120/240V AC 60HZ
- Input Current: 1.1A @ 120V AC 60 HZ
- Operating Temperature Range: 40⁰F – 120⁰F
- Start/Stop Button
- Run Time: 1 to 60 Minute Timer
- Door safety interlock mechanism prevents accidental UV exposure
- UV Blocking Door Panel for Safe Viewing of contents
- Size: 26”H – 16”W – 12”D
- Sensitization Chamber: 20”H – 11.5”W – 11”D
- Weight: 25 lbs
Decontaminates in 2 - 3 minutes
UVSheltron designs and manufactures devices that emit ultraviolet light (UV-C) to disinfect objects & spaces of hundreds of pathogens including viruses, bacteria and mold in only minutes with 99.99% effectiveness. Our UVC machines are vital to our customers--especially organizations trying to reopen and return to work. In addition, we have a customer base that represents an enduring UVC market to combat food borne illness, support mold abatement, battle seasonal diseases as well as future pathogens.