Elide Desktop Unit
Regular price $3,100.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
UVC Disinfection Lighting for Offices
Can be used to effectively disinfect masks, all PPEs, face shields, goggles, stethoscopes, thermometers, jewelry, watches, smartphones, tablets, badges, eyeglasses, keys, wallets, purses, and other non-medical devices quickly and safely.
- Low Pressure Mercury UV-C Germicidal Lamps
- Lamp Output: 254nm UV-C 17W Per Lamp
- Number of Lamps: 2
- Lamp Base: 2G11
- Lamp Type: G55BX or equivalent
- Total UV-C Output: 34W
- Input Voltage: 120/240V AC 60HZ
- Input Current: 1.1A @ 120V AC 60 HZ
- Operating Temperature Range: 40⁰F – 120⁰F
- Start/Stop Button
- Run Time: 1 to 60 Minute Timer
- Door safety interlock mechanism prevents accidental UV exposure
- UV Blocking Door Panel for Safe Viewing of contents
- Size: 26”H – 16”W – 12”D
- Sensitization Chamber: 20”H – 11.5”W – 11”D
- Weight: 25 lbs
Decontaminates in 2 - 3 minutes
In the food industry, UV -C can disinfect transport belts and packaging materials (yogurt cups, drinking bottles etc.). It can also be used to directly treat products to increase shelf life and preserve nutritional value (fewer preservatives required). To reduce mold growth or diseases by radiating them directly with UV-C.
When growing plants, it is possible to reduce mold growth or diseases by radiating them directly with UV-C. This helps to reduce the use of pesticides.UV-C offers extra security after cleaning.
For household equipment such as baby bottle sterilizers, dish dryers, etc., UV-C offers extra security after cleaning and helps to maintain a clean surface during storage.