to combat pathogens in the workplace and at home
Rear Admiral (Ret) John Palmer U.S. Navy
Chief Executive Officer, UVSheltron
UVSheltron, in partnership with Zentox, will be manufacturing and selling the patented line of Pure Air ultraviolet/PCO aerosol disinfection devices.
UVSheltron will manufacture both portable models and engage in design engineering for new aerosol disinfection products for personal and workplace protection from airborne pathogens.
Protected by UVSheltron - Powered by Zentox: The two initial models are the Pure Air 500 and Pure Air 200 portable disinfection devices. These UV devices are hospital grade air sanitizers that destroy viruses, bacteria, mold spores & allergens and eliminate odors. They can run 24/7 continually--even with workers and customers in the office spaces and waiting rooms. The devices are constantly purifying the air of pathogens—no chemicals, no waste, no harmful emissions.
All Pure Air devices:
- Photo Catalytic Oxidation (PCO): Pure Air is an advanced air purification system that works at the molecular level by destroying microorganisms. PCO renders live airborne substances inactive and therefore harmless without creating any hazardous waste like ozone or hydrogen peroxide.
- Pure Air uses UV light and proprietary catalysts to efficiently destroy viruses, allergens, bacteria and even carbon monoxide
- Scientifically proven: Tested by the Public Health Agency of Canada and Wake Forest University
- Waste Disposal: None
- Made in the USA: Built to last
- Safe to use: No ozone, hydrogen peroxide, or other harmful air products are emitted
- Easy to use: Simply turn on and let it run 24/7
- Portable and Lightweight: Easy to move from room to room
- Certifications: California Air Resources Board for meeting EPA ozone emissions safety standards ETL & CSA certifications for electrical safety
Why is Aerosol Disinfection important?
A May 2021 article by Harvard Medical School’s Harvard Health Publishing entitled “Preventing the spread of the coronavirus” addresses the spread of the SARS-COV-2 pathogen. According to the article, “coronavirus spreads mainly from person to person. A person infected with coronavirus — even one with no symptoms — may emit aerosols when they talk or breathe. Aerosols are infectious viral particles that can float or drift around in the air for up to three hours. Another person can breathe in these aerosols and become infected with the coronavirus.” Moreover, the article explains that the chance of transmitting coronavirus by aerosol is much higher than surface transmission on doorknobs, desk tops, and handrails.
UVSheltron & Zentox:
The UVSheltron/Zentox partnership creates a significant synergy between two top performers in the UV market. In addition to the current Pure Air product line, keep an eye out for new products from this exciting collaboration.
Sources & Links:
- Harvard Medical School—Harvard Health Publishing: “Preventing the spread of the coronavirus” - May 17, 2021. Link: https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/preventing-the-spread-of-the-coronavirus
- UVSheltron: uvsheltron.com
- Zentox: zentox.com